Monday, December 14, 2009

Famous Private Selection Dominican Toro 5 Pack

I just picked up a Famous Private Selection Dominican Toro 5 Pack off Cigar Monster for $9.99. Twas a killer cigar deal considering the same 5-pack is now $24.99 on Famous Smoke's website - seconds after the deal expired on Cigar Monster.

On my last blog, I admitted to being a complete cigar newbie aspiring to aficionado status so if you are looking for a more refined, expert opinion, feel free to tweet Gary Korb from Cigar Advisor @CigarAdvisor or the infamous Famous Hayward @Famous_Hayward to see what they think.

Anyway, this blog is about the cigars I'm smoking and what I think about them - so on to my review.
  • Size - Toro
  • Strength - Mild
  • Burn - Even burn, stays lit, haven't had to relight yet.
  • Draw - Medium, don't have to draw too hard, and not like smoking air with an easy draw.
  • Ash - Solid, intact, only had to drop the ash to make sure it didn't fall onto my keyboard, can get messy sometimes with a cigar that isn't rolled well, but wasn't the case with this one.
  • Aroma - Nutty
  • Flavor - Woody
Well that's what I'm smoking today and what I thought about it. I'm going to put the last 3 of my 5-pack in the humidor, let them rest for a bit before I fire up another one.

I'm out...till the next stogie...

@cigarstogies

No comments:

Post a Comment