Friday, December 11, 2009

Acquiring a Taste for Premium Cigars

Acquiring a Taste for Premium Cigars



I started working at Famous Smoke Shop recently and have begun taking my cigar smoking experience to a more sophisticated level. To be honest, prior to my employment at Famous, I rarely enjoyed a fine cigar - merely reserved for those special occasions. Whenever I did smoke cigars, I never paid much attention to the many facets of the cigar that create the stark contrasts between a premium hand-rolled Honduran cigar like the Carlos Torano Signature Collection and a machine -made Dutch Master Palma. Now I can really appreciate a premium cigar from one that resembles a twig wrapped in cardboard. Granted, I didn't partake in machine-made cigars like a Phillies Blunt on those special occasions, but now I am beginning to realize what makes a quality cigar - at least for my tastes.



...to be continued...

2 comments: