Monday, December 21, 2009

Don Salvatore Ash Tray


Check out this Don Salvatore Ash Tray I just got from the Secret Santa gift exchange today over here at the Famous Smoke Shop lab.

Every cigar newbie needs a new ash tray for all that burnt carbon, so that's what I asked for this holiday season. As usual, Santa delivers the goods - THANKS!

Since my recipient is an insanely experienced cigar smoker who has all the cigar accessories one could ask for, I bought him a 1/5th of Johnnie Walker Black. According to Famous Hayward, a Nicaraguan Puro would go well with a glass of Johnnie - perhaps a Pepin.

As I write this wildly entertaining blog about a cigar ashtray, I'm smoking on a sample cigar (the one on the right side of the picture) we are testing to see if it's up to snuff to become a Famous brand cigar. I'm not really digging this one so I'm not going to give it a good review - it's decent, but not worthy of a Famous label. That's how we roll at Famous Smoke Shop - nothing but the best for our loyal customers.

This ashtray holds ash like a champ!  (*crickets chirpin*)

Not much more I can say about an ashtray, so until next time - keep smokin!

1 comment:

  1. The cigars that you can buy online cheap can save you time as they can be shipped right to your home. No more waiting in line and hoping that your favorite brand of cigars is not sold out.

    Buy cigars

    ReplyDelete