Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Famous Warriors Fighting for Freedom

I am thankful for the men and women in uniform who have taken it upon themselves to defend our freedoms against our enemies whenever, and wherever they rear their ugly souls. Ask yourself if you would sacrifice your life for our freedoms. If the answer is no, then you need to pay homage to the soldiers who unselfishly throw themselves in harms way so that we can enjoy the lifestyle that we take for granted, and the lifestyle that the troops wish to maintain for their family's future.

I'd like to introduce everyone to The Famous Warriors, from A Troop, 2nd Platoon, 1-172nd Cavalry Regiment (RSTA), 86th Infantry Brigade Combat Team (Mountain) aka Rogue Platoon. These brave warriors are in the badlands of Afghanistan right now.

















One of the members of the Rogue Platoon is a good friend of mine, SPC Robert Marts aka Jersey's Badass aka The Taliban's Worst Nightmare aka the proud owner of Jersey Camo Skins (the hottest camo wraps site on the web - check it out).


















Everyone here at Famous Smoke Shop pitched in cigars to help the Famous Warriors kill time, and enemies. Sending cigars was the least we can do, lord knows these guys would fight just for the love of this country, and that's why they are true heroes

















I'll be sending in cigars to The Famous Warriors whenever they run low, so if anyone reading this blog wants to pitch in, contact me on my Facebook and I'll make arrangements with you http://www.facebook.com/cigarstogies  It's been a while since I blogged last, been busy with work, but I had to chime in with this blog to express my gratitude for our troops.  I will keep everyone posted when I plan on shipping the next batch of freedom cigars to the Rogue Platoon.

I've had time to try out some really killer cigars during the last 3 months, looking forward to sharing my thoughts, so check back over the next couple weeks.

Until then, keep herfin!

1 comment: